gr8fuldaniel

gr8fuldaniel

Rantings, Musings, Observations, Political Protest, My findings in a quest for truth posted here, open to all. Comments have been disabled due to spam bombers. Pray4Peace.

******************

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Smoking Ban Moves Outdoors

Good!
I noticed in one of the comments the person thought the main issue was about rudeness. Its NOT primarily about being rude. Its about invasion of a toxin into my body. The smokers are offensive, but its not like they are picking their noses or using a cell phone the whole time, when they go to visit a friend.

I am allergic to smoke. In fact everybody is. Some people (I was a chain smoker myself) just hate themselves enough to smoke in spite of themselves.

If you want to poison yourself, GO HOME!

Search:
Keywords: