gr8fuldaniel: The eyes of a madman | Capitol Hill Blue

gr8fuldaniel

Rantings, Musings, Observations, Political Protest, My findings in a quest for truth posted here, open to all. Comments have been disabled due to spam bombers. Pray4Peace.

******************

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The eyes of a madman | Capitol Hill Blue

The eyes of a madman | Capitol Hill Blue: "George W. Bush is no less than a traitor to his country. He is a man without honor, a leader without conscience and a human being without a shred of decency or humanity. He is a despot who considers himself above the law and a President who considers the Constitution he swore to uphold to be just 'a goddamned piece of paper.' Yes, I know, no one has come forward publicly to confirm that meeting in 2005 where we reported Bush uttered those words but I trust the people who gave me the information and no one in the White House, Congress or the Republican Party has denied or publicly disputed the story. I believe he said it and I believe his actions have proven, many times over, that he holds that level of disrespect for the document upon which this nation was founded."

Search:
Keywords: