gr8fuldaniel: Rumsfeld's Crusade Memos

gr8fuldaniel

Rantings, Musings, Observations, Political Protest, My findings in a quest for truth posted here, open to all. Comments have been disabled due to spam bombers. Pray4Peace.

******************

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rumsfeld's Crusade Memos

Rumsfeld's Crusade Memos
Comment on the last story I posted, at above this link.

Heres my last comment {Under: TheMuckraker}
Permalink (Brutally moderated on this site; only half my posts make it through): http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/17/rumsfelds-crusade-memos_n_204353.html?show_comment_id=24443896#comment_24443896



"Rumsfeld, like Satan quotes scripture.

There have been a multitude of families slain by people believing god told them to do it. (see Abraham; also, recent history)

There have also been wars started under the color of "God told me to attack them" ~G.W. Bush

It does not matter who you THINK is telling you to murder. Your fate is sealed."

Search:
Keywords: