gr8fuldaniel: TVTalkShows: Disappointed in Sylvia Browne "Trance Reading"

gr8fuldaniel

Rantings, Musings, Observations, Political Protest, My findings in a quest for truth posted here, open to all. Comments have been disabled due to spam bombers. Pray4Peace.

******************

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

TVTalkShows: Disappointed in Sylvia Browne "Trance Reading"

TVTalkShows: Disappointed in Sylvia Browne "Trance Reading": " I was listening to most of the questions and they consisted of, will my wife come back to me, how do my future finances look, will I ever meet the right person to share my life with, mostly yes or no questions or questions of the future for which any answer would do.
Well my questions were a little more thought out I needed to know about my sons death, I already knew how he died, I wanted to know about 'the events that led up to his death' she hemmed and hawed around and tried to change my question by giving me some vague answer that he died because 2 guys were jealous of my sons relationship with a woman and that these 2 guys knew more than what they were saying, and that these 2 guys names were Joseph and Kevin. Well she was wrong all the way around, but she did tell me not to worry that he had crossed over safely and that he had made it.
Well I never had any doubt of my son making it to the other side, I’m sure he did, he was only 22 he wasn’t killed over a woman, my son was gay, and there was no one there by the name of Kevin or Joseph, my son was killed on the freeway, hit by a truck, she could not have been more wrong."

Search:
Keywords: