gr8fuldaniel: High-Speed Rail Routes That Could Get Upgrades (MAP)

gr8fuldaniel

Rantings, Musings, Observations, Political Protest, My findings in a quest for truth posted here, open to all. Comments have been disabled due to spam bombers. Pray4Peace.

******************

Friday, April 17, 2009

High-Speed Rail Routes That Could Get Upgrades (MAP)

High-Speed Rail Routes That Could Get Upgrades (MAP)

My Comment on HuffPost: (permalink)
(If it gets approved. HuffPost only allows about 1/2 of my posts)


FIRST

I think this is an awesome idea. I too, am surprised that on the map it doesnt connect Los Angeles and Las Vegas. That could be because that has already been approved.This map looks conspicuously UNLIKE the North American Union map for the Super Highway connecting Canada to Mexico. I wonder what Dobbs has to say about that?


SECOND

The airline industry would take a big hit.They might just farm out some terrorist attacks on the trains to level the playing field.I am convinced profit had more to do with 911 than people are willing to admit.Will Haliburton be handed the building contracts? No bid?

Search:
Keywords: